YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT
Congratulations to our 6 finalists!
The Roadmap to Billions Pitch Competition is back and the stakes are higher than ever! We’re topping last year’s highest prize of $15K with an award of $20K in seed funding to the 2022 1st Place winner. Think you’ve got what it takes to secure the bag? Shoot your shot!
The Pitch Competition at the Annual Roadmap to Billions is back and the stakes are higher than ever! With up to $25K in cash + prizes on the line, come prepared to pitch your tech or scalable startup to a panel of judges, 100 investors, and 2,000 attendees. In just 5 years, over $30M in funding has been invested into participating pitch competition finalists through curated investor connections.
- Must identify as a Black woman
- Must be operating a tech or scalable business
- Must be registered for Roadmap to Billions
Here's How it Works:
- Round 1: The Pitch (5 min) - Deliver your pitch for investment to a panel of expert judges
- Round 2: The Hot Seat (5 min) - Q&A with judges on the pitch and the plan
- Round 3: Finalists Final Pitch (1 min) - How will these funds be allocated
Winning Pitch Contestants Will Receive:
- First Prize: $20K in cash and prizes
- Second Prize: $5K in cash and prizes
- Stay tuned - more to be announced.
Just added: this year's winners will be semi-finalists in the 43North Challenge!
Applications for 43North’s eighth annual accelerator program are officially open! This year, we will be selecting five companies to join our Y8 cohort and each will receive a $1 million investment! Plus, mentorship, office space, connections to investors, and much more.
43North has a unicorn and publicly traded company among our ranks. Our startups have gone on to raise over $1B in capital and boast a market value of $4.4B. Learn more and apply at 43North.org.
Please note: The winners of the Pitch Competition will provide .5% equity to Black Women Talk Tech. These shares will not have effect on valuation and can be classified as advisory shares.